Sunday, April 5, 2009

all i wanna do is dress like a slut

lately the only clothes that seem appealing to me are kind of slutty i dont mean to go all fashion blog but whutever:



harley davidson slut top



lace crop top sequin hot pants

when i was younger i visited my grandma in israel for the summer at the beginning of my trip she bought me a fire engine red belly shirt and matching hot pants. at the end of the summer i was going to wear them but my grandma had fed me so much over the summer that the clothes were too small! also she bought me my first padded bra when i was like 12 and i had to wear it everyday so no one would know the cleavage I grew over the summer was fake. she also put her hand down my pants when i was in 8th grade when i slapped her hand away and asked her what the fuck she was doing she told me she was checking for piercings. i also lost my virginity when my grandparents were watching us when my parents were on vacation. my grandma just took over this post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

However, because of the high prices which these vuitton replica
are sold for, an easy solution to this problem is by buying louis replica
, such as louis vuitton replica
are designed to look like the original.

Unknown said...

You can go to our website retailers with Breitling Watch selling. Before purchase Bentley Motors T , you can never be too careful in every step of purchasing Navitimer Watches . In order to know more about the retailers of Navitimer World , you can refer to the positive and negative comments of the customers.



The indeed rocker character, with its "dark eeriness," is also being attributed to Ed Hardy clothing and ED Hardy Shoes fragrances, and everyone is eating it up. The scent hardy shirts is fruity and floral, with strong hints of wild strawberry, and should suit as well as other like combos, as in Wild or Miss D Cherie. The name and its newness, as well as the case box art, however, definitely singles out hardy shirt Perfume as the 'just-gotta-have-it' scent, either for oneself, your significant, or that partner you used to hang around and get in trouble with, back in the day.